Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Two Best Friend



Today I found a two true friend,
Who knew everything I felt.
They knew my every weakness,
And the problems I've been dealt.


They understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams.
They listened to how I felt about life and love,
And knew what it all means.


Not once did they interrupt me,

Or tell me I was wrong.
They understood what I was going through,
And promised t
hey'd stay long.

I reached out to this friend
To show them that i care
To pull them close and let them know
How much I need them there.

                               I went to hold their hand
                               To pull them a bit nearer
                And realized that this perfect friend I found
                            Was nothing but my mirror. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment